This supplement features:
- Vitamin D3 for optimal bone support and immune system health
- Vitamin K2 for superior blood and bone health
- Over 20 certified organic whole foods
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Intestinal, oral and dental probiotics
- Lutein for eyes and skin
- Live enzymes and bioflavonoids
- Delicious cherry, orange and grape flavours!
- Fun animal shapes!
- Xylitol for maintenance of tooth mineralisation
Growth and Development
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children.
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children, normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function.
Energy Production and Metabolism
- Vitamins C, B6 and B12, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, iron, copper, manganese and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamins C, B6 and B12, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid and iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin, zinc and chromium contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism, vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism, and zinc contributes to normal metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin contribute to normal iron metabolism. Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body.
Immune System Function
- Vitamins A, D, C, B6 and B12, iron, zinc, copper and selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
The Brain and Nervous System
- Iron, zinc and iodine contribute to normal cognitive function. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamins C, B6, B12, thiamine, niacin and biotin contribute to normal psychological function.
- Vitamins C, B6, and B12, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, copper and iodine contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
Defense Against Free Radicals
- Vitamins C and E, riboflavin, copper, manganese, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Bones, Teeth, Gums and Joints
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth, normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, and normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D, vitamin K, manganese and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth, gums and cartilage.
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue, and copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
Heart, Blood, and Blood Vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation. Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Vitamin A, riboflavin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
Hair, Skin, Nails
- Vitamin A, riboflavin, biotin, niacin, zinc and iodine contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
- Biotin, zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of normal nails
As a food supplement for children two years and older, two chewable tablets once daily. Do not exceed recommended serving. Not a substitute for a varied diet.
This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
Per serving – Two tablets
Amount per serving
Vitamin A (as beta carotene)
500 µg RE**
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol from lichen)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
20 mg a-TE
Vitamin K (as menaquinone-7)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCl)
Riboflavin (vitamin B-2)
Niacin (as niacinamide)
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folic acid (as calcium L-methylfolate)
Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
Iron (as ferrous fumarate)
Zinc (as oxide, citrate)
Manganese (as gluconate, citrate)
Selenium (as sodium selenite)
Chromium (as picolinate)
Iodine (from kelp, potassium iodide)
Enzyme-Rich Whole Food Blend (papaya [1 mg],
banana [1 mg], pineapple [2 mg], mango [1 mg],
date [1 mg], raspberry [1 mg], cherry [1 mg])
Healthful Fatty Acid Complex (alpha linoleic
[180 µg], linolenic [400 µg], oleic [1.56 mg], palmitic [0.18 mg] fatty acids) (from sunflower [2.8 mg], flax [1 mg], spirulina [5 mg])
Lutein (carotenoid) (from Tagetes erecta flower)
L. acidophilus (3.5 million viable cells***)
L. plantarum (2.5 million viable cells***)
Streptococcus thermophilus (10 million viable cells***)
Lemon Peel Complex (from Citrus limon exocarp) (supplying naturally occurring flavonoids)
Free from artificial colours and preservatives. Free from yeast, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soyabeans, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, lupin and molluscs.
Ingredients: Sweetener (xylitol), Gold Standard Whole Food Blend (acerola extract, apple fruit, broccoli sprout, cauliflower sprout, collards, kale, parsley, beet juice, carrot, spirulina, spinach, tomato juice, bilberry, blueberry, chlorella), natural flavours (orange, raspberry, cherry, grape), calcium (as rice protein–blended calcium carbonate, tri-calcium phosphate, citrate; net 50 mg Ca), acidity regulator (citric acid), thickener (guar gum), natural colours (grape, beet juice, curcumin), ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, pineapple fruit, beta carotene, anti-caking agent (stearic acid, magnesium stearate), niacinamide, magnesium (as rice protein–blended magnesium oxide, citrate; net 10 mg Mg), ferrous fumarate, calcium pantothenate, manganese gluconate/citrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, cholecalciferol, lutein, riboflavin, spirulina, zinc oxide/citrate, thiamin hydrochloride, menaquinone-7, Enzyme-Rich Whole Food Blend, vegetable oil (non-hydrogenated sunflower seed oil), kelp, rosehips, brown rice, broccoli, spinach, mango fruit, carrot, flax, chromium picolinate, L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, Streptococcus thermophilus, lemon peel complex, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, calcium L-methylfolate, methylcobalamin, anti-caking agent (silica).