3 in stock
3 in stock
· Helps fight the misery of colds and flu
· Relieves cold and flu symptoms by strengthening the immune system
· Made from Echinacea purpurea
· Tincture from fresh Echinacea
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: 15 drops (0.6ml) of tincture in a small amount of water, 2 to 3 times daily.
· Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much (overdose) is unlikely to be harmful.
· For oral use
· Not recommended for use in children under 12 years of age
· Start at first signs of common cold. Do not use for more than 10 days
· If symptoms worsen during the use of the product or persist for more than 10 days, a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
1 ml of oral liquid contains the tinctures of: Fresh Echinacea herb (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.5-14.6) 860 mg. Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v Fresh Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.1-12.5) 45 mg. Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v
1 ml of Echinaforce is equivalent to 25 oral drops.
The other ingredients used for the liquid are ethanol.